Learning from Home
Wodonga South Primary School has used ClassDojo extensively across the school over the past few years. Parents and teachers are able to communicate via this means in regards to student learning.
If you are not already set up with ClassDojo, please contact the school to ensure accounts can be created.
- To set up a student account, your child’s teacher will provide you with their student code.
- Download the ClassDojo app or go to student.classdojo.com
- Click “Sign Up” and select “Student”
- Enter Student Code and click “Check code”
- Create username, password, select age, and enter parent email address